Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1997 - The curtain was raised

Late 1997, a friend from Taoyuan in Hunan Province came to find me. The Hunan Taoyuan Qigong Science Research Council and the Taoyuan Ling Bao Tong Zhineng Neigong Shu Study Group has asked him to hire me to teach a seminar. I told them I wanted to teach a Channel SHO class. They were overjoyed to hear it and so we reached an agreement quickly.

My intention was that I would teach with the goal of helping the students to attain the Channel SHO if possible, so that I could accumulate experience from these teachings which in turn would increase my understanding of the methodology.

Another point worth mentioning is that Master Wang had warned me before : Without 10 years of kung fu, don't come out and teach. From 1987 - 1997, it had been 10 years. It was time for me to come out and teach on my own.

No comments: