Sunday, June 1, 2008

1991 - Helping my master to transmit Dao (2)

In this seminar, Master Wang again revealed more new materials. For examples: practice with the five dippers star formation, human to heaven practice etc. Since I was the only assistant that time, it was very tiring and therefore Master Wang changed the schedule so that the afternoon classes became demonstrations and shows, it included the practice with the stars, human to human practice, group hypnosis, Female Practice and Ping Heng gong. It was all very exciting but for me, daigong used up qi and shen, I constantly felt that I was tired and did not have enough sleep. At one time, I overslept a class, a few students banged on the windows and it couldn't wake me up, they opened my windows then and threw some small stones at me to wake me up. During daoyin, because I was so tired, I kept using the wrong words in daoyin, sometimes i forgot what I was going to say half way through a sentence. I must had snored a dozen times during the hour and a half daigong. Master Wang said that some times ago, an assistant fell asleep leaning on a pillar while he was doing daigong. Before the seminar came to an end, Master Wang advised me that, "Once you get home, you must sleep more in order to recover some shen." The half a year that followed, I had almost no feeling of qi in my body, in the end of the year, I had finally recovered and I found that my internal strength was much stronger than before.

Daigong and practice are two different things, the first was to emit outward and the second was to collect inward. There were some interesting connections between the two.

No comments: