Monday, June 2, 2008

1995 - New level of daigong

In June 1995, Master Wang called me and asked, "When will you be free this year ? "
"In August." I said.

"Then come to Shanghai in August to learn 100% success rate of opening up the "Channel Small Heavenly Orbit"." Master Wang said.

"What ? 100% ?" I was very surprised.

"Yes, you will know it when you get here." Master Wang said calmly. I couldn't wait for it to happen of course.

Within half a month in August, it really happened, 100% of the attendees have their Channel Small Heavenly Orbit opened up. It was unbelievable. I was the lecturer and I also did the daoyin, but clearly the one who moved the 5 elements and exerted pressure on the channel orbits was Master Wang. And only Master Wang can do that.

This incident affected me very much. Normally speaking, neigong is practiced alone. But when Master Wang daigong with a group of people, he can greatly increase the efficiency and result. Everyone who had ever attended Master Wang's class can confirm this point. But to what level can this method be pushed? I guess no one really knows. Within half a month, everyone had opened up their channel small heavenly orbit, this was a fact. I saw it, I experienced it. As a practitioner, I wanted to open up my own channel quickly. As a teacher, I wanted to help other achieve this quickly too. After this incident, I had a thought: Let see what happen if I teach 100 persons to open up their channels?

No comments: