Sunday, June 1, 2008

1990 - Discussion of Dao at the Police University (6)

In 1988, I used my spare time after work to organize and convert the sound recording of Master Wang's lectures to written words. Not long after that, I also converted the lectures from Shenyang Railway School. I told Master Wang about this. He said, "You can organize this materials and then publish it with your name. These materials are not important to me but it will help you immensely. These materials were left behind by the ancestors, I don't want to use my name. But the government doesn't agree, they only let me publish with my name." I said, "These are all your materials, it's not right to publish with my name only, If i am going to publish it I must add my own content."

Therefore, while I was organizing Master Wang teaching material, I was also thinking about "my own content".

No comments: