Saturday, May 31, 2008

1990 - Discussion of Dao at the Police University (3)

During our discussions, I told Master Wang that I taught two small classes in my company. Master Wang said it's better to register with the local Qigong Council if I want to teach. I asked him, "What do I need to register?" "I will write you a recommendation letter, once they know you are my people, they will accept your application. I also know the chairman of the qigong council in your province, there won't be any problem." Afterward, Master Wang wrote me two certificates, one to use inside China, the other for oversea use. The letters said "Chinese Qigong Science Research Council Ling Bao Tong Zhineng Neigong Shu Advanced Instructor", he also made me an official stamp, public and private seals. As far as I know, this is the only instructor certificate that Master Wang had ever issued. However, I never used them fully. One reason was that how can i call myself "advanced" in front of Master Wang? The other reason was that I seldom taught classes, I only did them to make some travel expenses for attending Master Wang's classes. But the most important reason was that Master Wang had warned me: "Without 10 years of practice, don't teach properly, otherwise it won't be good to yourself." Therefore, I only came out to teach in 1998.

No comments: