Saturday, May 31, 2008

1990 - Discussion of Dao at the Police University (1)

In February 1990, I learned from a phone call that Master Wang was going to enroll in the Chinese Police University in Shenyang. After some major effort, I managed to get a business trip to the Northeast where I could meet up with Master Wang. I went to the campus immediately once I arrived in Shenyang but Master Wang had not arrived yet. After waiting around for another two days, Master Wang showed up for the university registration. Since the school year had not begun, no one knew Master Wang there. This gave me a great chance to talk to him individually. Over the half a month we were together. We talked about every topics I could think of and I greedily asked him all kind of questions. Master Wang not only answered my questions in depth, he also told me things that not many people in the world knew about. Due to reasons that I am not to elaborate further, I can't disclose most of the content we discussed but I will reveal some here in this blog.

No comments: