Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1989 - Direct Transmission (1)

May 1989, Master Wang organized a seminar in the Shenyang Railway Secondary School. I used the same trick again by asking the Liao Ning Qigong Science Association to send me an invitation letter. I took the letter to see my boss to ask for some times off. The chairman of the workers' union asked "Didn't you just go last year ? " I told him "It was an introductory class last year, this is the advanced class." The chairman agreed after some consideration. Can you imagine that a fresh college graduate who didn't have any connection, dared to ask for time off work twice within a year to learn qigong ?

When I got to Shenyang, I saw Master Wang was surrounded by a crowd of student chatting with him. When he saw me, he broke off from the crowd and walked directly to me to shake my hand and chit chatted briefly. I was very touched and surprised by this special treatment.

One day in class in Shenyang Secondary school, I wrote down a question on a piece of paper to ask Master Wang, "What is Yin gong? What is Yang gong?" The paper got passed along several students to Master Wang's hands and he answered the question immediately in class. After class, Master Wang came over to where I was spacing out and asked me "Did you ask that question ? " I said, "Yes sir" "Next time you don't need to ask me this way, just come and ask me directly." Master Wang said. "Yes sir, I will." I said.

No comments: