Friday, June 4, 2010

Channel SHO (2) - To achieve the goal.

Coincidentally when I wanted to try out my methods on Channel SHO, someone invited me to try it which resulted in the four "Channel SHO Class". Everything was carried out methodically: careful planning and collaborative efforts by everyone had resulted in 40 success out of 80. It had shown that my method was right even though the road was difficult. I was very pleased with results. I helped 40 persons achieved SHO without myself getting to that stage first, it seemed implausible and so controversies cannot be avoided. But it can be explained somehow by careful thoughts.

(1) The background.

The fact that Zhong and Lu dandao had been continuously transmitted for over a thousand years out of the mainstream meant that it must have many intrinsic advantages, for examples its rational, systematic and complete nature of its theory and practical methods. These are precisely th reasons it had become the pinnacle practice within Daoism. The Ling Bao Tong Zhineng Neigong Shu taught by Master Wang is a branch of ZHong and Lu Dandao, and it also most it has its own source of strength, once we can approach this source of strength, one can glimpse as the mysteries and wonders of Dandao and receive its benefits.

(2) The ladder to enter the door.

From 1985-1995, Master Wang had publicly taught the foundational methods of Zhong and Lu dandao, i.e. refine the body to accumulate qi. If we look the thousand years long history of dandao, has anyone ever taught such systematic methods to enter the door of dandao? No. How many people actually understand these? Very few. Without a deep understanding, how can one truly enter the door? Master Wang had taught the methods to enter door and also had also led some of the students inside the door already. I strived to combine "methods to enter the door" and "methods to help others" into "helping others to enter the door".

(3) Personal Effort.

Master Wang began teaching in 1985, I started learning in 1987. I tried my best to collect all the teaching materials ever existed which include 300 recording tapes, which had been transcribed into text forms. With Master Wang's consent, I careful wrote and publish "Xing Da Dao", this let me carefully re-study everything. In 1991, I became an assistant, this has broadened my horizon. I saw Master Wang helped others in SHO and also interviewed a person who had direct experience. After understanding some principles and the process, I asked myself, "Would I be able to do it? How about just try it?"

Having a clear direction together with hard works and perseverance, one will succeed eventually. In summary the authentic method, great teacher, good environment and collaborative efforts from everyone was the foundation, I was merely an organizer to help put all these ingredients into places.

Having seen all the wondrous effects of the SHO, my main feeling was: we have glimpsed at the tip of an iceberg that is the power of Zhong and Lu Dandao. But this is enough to propel us to march forward. Zhong and Lu dandao has great depth and mystery, it's an creation from the wisdoms of the "immortals", it is beyond the understanding of mere mortals.

The students who I helped to open their SHO had in turn helped me open my own, I felt very lucky. Wasn't this a logical conclusion?

No comments: