Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2003 - A breakthrough

In August, I went on a retreat with a group of friends on Mount Xing Long. When I was practicing in front of a tree one day, I felt that my body was swaying. After some careful observation, I realized that my Channel Small Heavenly Orbit was circulating rapidly like a wheel and the feeling was great. It was spinning when I was sitting, it was even spinning when I was sleeping. This showed that I have completely recovered. I helped everyone present to open up their orbits, later on, a few other came up to mountain, they all have their orbits opened except one. When other students in Lanzhou got hold of this news, they all immediately came up, at that time I was very excited and happy, so I helped everyone with their SHO. Of course this has caused me problems later as mentioned in an earlier post.

From that time on, I had developed a complete program for SHO that is simple, convenient, safe and reliable. Those who have experienced it were amazed, those who hasn't can not believe it. One need to know that for all these, I had investigated and researched for eight whole years. A difficult but rewarding eight-year period.

No comments: