Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1997 - The First Joyous Moment

In the first half of 1997, I taught 10 persons in a month again. Unfortunately none of them them attained the Channel SHO. Two months later, one of the student told me that whenever she sat cross-legged, her lower abdomen would vibrate. My heart skipped a beat when I heard that, that was a good sign. I asked her to continue practicing and to tell me if there any new signs. We communicated twice in the next month. When I thought that she was ready, I tried to daigong with her to help her opening it up and it was a success. Afterward she insisted in communicating with me about her progress, as long as she did it well, the SHO will move automatically. Her heath was clearly improved. The SHO would even start automatically at work sometimes.

She was the first student of mine who attained the SHO. Here are some conclusions I had from this incident.

(1) My method was essentially correct but there were a lot of room for improvement.

(2) My daigong strength was still weak. So a lot of it was depended on the effort of the student.

(3) The student must worked hard and had great endurance and patience.

This was my first success, I gained much confidence from it. From that time on, I had to accumulate more experience.

No comments: