Sunday, June 1, 2008

1992 - Revision of the Daoyin words again

In Aug 1992, I attended Master Wang's seminar at the Shenyang Aviation Academy as a teaching assistant again. Before the seminar, I told Master Wang, "I want to revise the daoyin words again." Master Wang asked, "How do you want to change it? " I said, "When practicing the channel between the middle and lower tien, can we extend it to Tian Tu point?" He said, "Yes, it can even extend to Cheng Jiang point." My logic was that: during daoyin, it's better to concentrate on the Ren Channel. Considering that the 12-story tower (throat) has a broken point, I only wanted to reach Tian Tu. Master Wang not only confirmed my thinking, he even went one step further than me. This proved that my reasoning was correct, including my first revision of the daoyin words. This gave me much more self-confidence.

Since I already had one experience of daoyin, I could solve problems that came up in class more smoothly, I also clearly felt that I had improved a lot. But Master Wang had told me more than one time that the way I speak was too gentle, it lacked authority.

No comments: